7A Resort recently began renovations to build new facilities. The cabins shown here are our classic cabins. To check out our new cabins click here!
Cabins 15 – 19: River Front Cabins
Two room cabins overlooking the river. Enjoy your river view from the screen porch where we’ve placed two cots for you to doze-off in between your trips to the river. From the porch you can enter your dining and living area where you will find a full-sized bed and cable television to catch up on your daily news and TV shows. Your kitchen comes complete with a full-sized refrigerator, stove and coffee pot.
Cabin 24: Cozy Cabin under the Trees
This two room cabin is best suited for a couples’ getaway. Upon walking into your cabin, you will see your queen-sized bed along with a cable television to your left and to your right is your kitchen complete with a stove top, microwave, coffee pot and mini refrigerator.
The Dodge House: Riverfront Four-Plex
The Dodge House has a great view of the Blanco River from your porch and a short walk to the pool. Units 27 and 28 are downstairs where as 29 and 30 are upstairs; the downstairs units have a joining door for groups traveling together as does the upstairs units. Each unit includes a kitchenette with a microwave, full-sized refrigerator, stove top and coffee pot. These units also include two double beds and one twin-sized bed.
The Pioneer House: Classic Hotel Rooms in Pioneer Town
A short walk to the Blanco river and the 7A swimming pool. Units 20 and 21 are downstairs; they include a small refrigerator, microwave and coffeepot. You will have two double beds along with a pull-out sofa and cable television. Units 22 and 23 are the upstairs units and have all the same amenities minus the pull-out sofa.
Please see all of our policies before booking your stay.
- Advance reservations for summer and holidays must be for a 3 night minimum.
- Reservations for specific cabin numbers must be for at least 5 nights.
- A deposit of 50% or one night’s rent, whichever is greater, is required to confirm reservations. This deposit will be credited to your bill.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $10.00 per cabin fee, if cancellation is made at least 6 weeks in advance for the months of June, July, and August. The remainder of the year, a 3 week notice is required, with the same cancellation fee and policy.
- NO smoking in any accommodations.
- Master Card, Visa, & Discover cards accepted. $25.00 charge will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Check-in time is 3 P.M. Check-out time is 11 A.M. (During summer months)
- Extra linens are available for an additional charge.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- One day reservations only taken 5 days in advance.
- NO TOWELS PROVIDED
- Day visitors to cabin guests do not have access to resort facilities.