Nestled among beautiful oak trees and positioned with Blanco River access,7A Resort has five cabins and eight individual units currently available for rent. All units have been specially crafted through out nearly 70 years of business making each one unique offering different amenities and floor plans. Our staff can help you choose the best fit for you and your guests during your stay at this historical piece of the Texas Hill Country.
Cabins 15, 17, 18 and 19 are two room cabins. Enjoy your river view from the screen porch where we’ve placed two cots for you to doze-off in between your trips to the river. From the porch you can enter your dining and living area where you will find a full-sized bed and cable television to catch up on your daily news and TV shows. Your kitchen comes complete with a full-sized refrigerator, stove and coffee pot.
Cabin 24 is a two room cabin best suited for a couples’ getaway. Upon walking into your cabin, you will see your queen-sized bed along with a cable television to your left and to your right is your kitchen complete with a stove top, microwave, coffee pot and mini refrigerator.
The Individual units are placed in the Dodge House and Pioneer house.
The Dodge House is fourplex with units 27, 28, 29 and 30. Units 27 and 28 are downstairs where as 29 and 30 are upstairs; the downstairs units have a joining door for groups traveling together as does the upstairs units. Each unit includes a kitchenette with a microwave, full-sized refrigerator, stove top and coffee pot.
These units also include two double beds and one twin-sized bed. The Dodge House units wouldn’t be complete without their river-view porches where you can enjoy your morning coffee while soaking up the beauty of this little piece of heaven known as Wimberley, Texas.
The Pioneer House, AKA Meg’s Boarding House, is an old western style hotel with units 20, 21, 22 and 23 and is located within Pioneer Town surrounded by history and is a short walk to the Blanco river and the 7A swimming pool. Units 20 and 21 are downstairs; they include a small refrigerator, microwave and coffeepot. You will have two double beds along with a pull-out sofa and cable television. 22 and 23 are the upstairs units and have all the same amenities minus the pull-out sofa.
Please see all of our policies before booking your stay.
- Advance reservations for summer and holidays must be for a 3 night minimum.
- Reservations for specific cabin numbers must be for at least 5 nights.
- A deposit of 50% or one night’s rent, whichever is greater, is required to confirm reservations. This deposit will be credited to your bill.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $10.00 per cabin fee, if cancellation is made at least 6 weeks in advance for the months of June, July, and August. The remainder of the year, a 3 week notice is required, with the same cancellation fee and policy.
- NO smoking in any accommodations.
- Master Card, Visa, & Discover cards accepted. $25.00 charge will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Check-in time is 3 P.M. Check-out time is 11 A.M. (During summer months)
- Extra linens are available for an additional charge.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- One day reservations only taken 5 days in advance.
- NO TOWELS PROVIDED
- Day visitors to cabin guests do not have access to resort facilities.